Party Poker is now holding a promotion called the WPT Montreal Mission giving players tasks to complete in order to get their chance to win one of 3 WPT Montreal main event entries or the grand prize, a $5,000 WPT Montreal prize package.
As you’ll shortly see, this is a clearly Canada themed promotion, with the country’s history and culture permeating the online poker missions laid out for players. In order to be eligible to win one of these prizes, you must first complete 5 Missions:
1. Play at least 1,867 hands of online poker at Party Poker, any game type (in honor the year Canda was founded)
2. Win a hand each with: pocket 9s, pocket 7s, 8-7 suited, pocket 6s, and pocket 3s (in honor of the jersey numbers of some of Canada’s hockey legends)
3. Play in any 3 MTTs with at least 25 players in each event or more (in honor of the 3 territories of the country)
4. Play in any 10 Sit ‘n’ Go tourneys with 3 or more players at each (in honor of the 10 provinces in the country)
5. Play 1 or more hands per day on 6 different days of the month of October 2013 (in honor of the 6 different time zones in Canada)
Players have until October 31, 2013 to complete all of these missions. Those who do so will be automatically entered into the WPT Montreal Freeroll tournament taking place on November 3, 2013 at 4:30 pm ET.
Bovada Poker is now hosting satellite tournaments into the 2012 World Poker Tour main event in Montreal, Canada.
Bovada Poker’s WPT Montreal satellite series runs from October 1st thru 28th. Buy-ins start at just $1. Weekly Satellites take place every Sunday starting October 14th that each award a $5,000 prize package to the WPT Montreal, which takes place from November 23rd thru 27th.
Each $5,000 WPT Montreal prize package from Bovada Poker includes the $3,300 buy-in for the main event, $1,700 to use for travel to and from the event and accommodations while you’re there, and of course a handy Bovada Swag Bag. Players winning these prize packages are responsible for arranging all their own travel and accommodations for this event, and any amounts over the $1,700 provided by Bovada Poker in the prize package is the player’s responsibility to cover.
Players can enter this 4-stage satellite series at any level. There’s $1.10 cheap seats, leading to the $3.30 quarterfinals, leading to the $22 semifinals, leading to the $270 satellite at which the actual prize packages to the WPT Montreal will be given away.
Bovada Poker’s daily qualifiers into the WPT Montreal are available in regular tournament style and turbo tournament style, with 6 handed single table tournametns running all throughout the day, every day of the promotional period. The Sunday satellites, meanwhile, Run thru October 28th, promising 3 seats guaranteed to the World Poker Tour Canada event in all, with last chance qualifiers running just minutes before the start of each Sunday Satellite.