Yesterday we brought you word of Lock Poker’s latest rake race: The Battle of the Nexus, including Nexus tables where you can earn even more indivdiual prizes, up to over $45,000 per player. We also hinted at a leaderboard promotion taking place as part of Lock Poker’s Battle of the Nexus.
Offering a separate set of prizes, the Lock Poker Battle of the Nexus leaderboard promotion is made up of two separate leaderboards: one for cash game players and one for sit and go tournament players (sorry, scheduled MTT players; seems there’s none for you).
Each leaderboard comes with its own set of prizes for the top 200 placers, with the prizes for the top 5 being the following:
1. For 1st place: a WSOP Europe $5,000 buy-in
2. For 2nd place: 4x SuperStack tickets (or cash alternative) along with two hours of coaching from a poker pro
3. For 3rd place: 2x SuperStack tickets (or cash alternative)
4. $100K GTD entry and a Lock Poker hooded sweatshirt
5. $100K GTD entry and a Lock Poker t-shirt
Players can feasibly earn prizes on both leaderboards by playing in both types of online poker games at Lock Poker.
And remember, all the while that you’re climbing the Battle of the Nexus leaderboard, you’ll also, for the same play, be climbing levels in the Battle of the Nexus promotion. That’s two sets of prizes you can win a share of with the same online poker dollar. You don’t find pot odds like that every day.