America’s Cardroom has just announced that the return of its Online Super Series will take place between January 12th and 27th, 2013 during which the site will give away $1 million in guaranteed prizes.
The 2nd annual Americas Cardroom Online Super Series (or OSS II, for short) is a 15-day “mega-event” made up of 82 events in both No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha. With the exception of the $200 + $15 events (see below), buy-ins range from $3 + $3.30 to $100 + $9 and prize pools range from $2,000 to $75,000.
The 3 “main events” (as it were) are spread out throughout the series with increasing rewards of $100k, $150k, and $200k all for the same $215 buy-in.
• Event 4 on Sunday, January 13 at 7:00 pm has a $100,000 prize pool
• Event 42 on Sunday, January 20 at 7:00 pm has a $150,000 prize pool
• Event 80 on Sunday, January 27 at 7:00 pm has a $200,000 prize pool
What’s more, in addition to the 82 regular OSS II events, there are special 100 seat guaranteed events into these $100k, $150k and $200k GTD events, as follows:
• Saturday, January 12 at 8:00 pm is a 100 seat guaranteed into Event #4, the $100k GTD
• Saturday, January 19 at 8:00 pm is a 100 seat guaranteed into Event #42, the $150k GTD
• Saturday, January 26 at 8:00 pm is a 100 seat guaranteed into Event #80, the $200k GTD
Most events take place in the evenings on weekdays, from about 7:00 pm and on, and take place starting in the afternoons on the weekends (at 2:00 pm on Saturdays and 3:00 pm on Sundays).