As of Wednesday, July 17, 2013 players at Americas Cardroom poker are playing on the site’s new software update, which includes vast lobby enhancements and new, slicker look and feel to the poker tables. As part of the Winning Poker Network, Americas Cardroom has benefited from the same poker software update that all sites on the network have simultaneously undergone.
Among the notable improvements in the new Americas Cardroom software are:
- brand new MTT and SNG tournament lobby, with table stakes redesigned to facilitate easier navigation
- the addition of more Ring Game filters
- tables radically redesigned, including —
- new table notifications
- new table animations
- faster and smoother game play and dealing of cards
- ability to sit out from 1 or more tables
- casino, sports, and promotions tabs reorganized
The new Americas Cardroom software also reportedly fixes the last few remaining bugs from the previous version.
For U.S. players, one of the great advantages to Americas Cardroom’s new software is that it improves upon an already industry-leading payout processing system that avoids the kind of long delays typical for U.S. players in other online poker rooms.
And still part of the America’s Cardroom community of games and promotions is The Beast – the world’s first progressive rake race, and satellites for the Latin Series of Poker (LSOP) and the Punta Cana Poker Classic. There are also a bevy of ongoing multi-table tournaments with guarantee prize pools of the schedule.
The last update of the Americas Cardroom software was 7 months prior.